Support

Open search

Samsung SCX-3200 Printer Double-Printing Problem (Software)

Highlighted
SOLVED
Apprentice

Hello everyone, I have a problem about my Samsung SCX-3200 model printer. Last week, I upraged my windows from 7 to 10. When I was using windows 7, double-printing mode works "automatic". For example, I had a 20 pages. I have selected double-printing and click print. Firstly, 10 pages (front pages) are printed and they were collected at the table of printer. After I put back them into printer and I press the printer button. Printer took all of the front pages into and print their back pages.

After upraged windows 10, I have a problem about it. For example, when I choose double-sided printing and click print. Process box was completed. However, print does not print anything. When I do not choose double sided printing, it works. Printer prints only front pages. When I was using windows 7, I did not have this problem. I guess it is about software. 

How can i take help about it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Apprentice

The problem was solved. I installed my printer drivers from its old cd. I knew these drivers are old. However, double sided printing property works.

3 REPLIES
Apprentice

The problem was solved. I installed my printer drivers from its old cd. I knew these drivers are old. However, double sided printing property works.

I also have this problem and can't find my installation disks.  Can you say what version of drivers you re-installed?  Many thanks

I have a Samsung ML-2010 and could not get double sided (duplex) printing when I first installed it to Windows 10, as it installed a Universal Driver 3 rather than a specific one.  However I cured the problem as follows:
* Control Panel: Devices and Printers.  This is an old-fashioned page, not the dumbed-down one Windows 10 may try to show you.  If you can't find it , press the Windows key + R shortcut to bring up the Run dialogType control printers and press Enter.
* Right click on your printer and go to Printer properties (not Printing properties).
* Click on Advanced tab, next to Driver select Samsung ML-2010 series and click "New Driver"
* This will take you to an "Add Printer Driver Wizard" which will let you download and install a driver from "Windows Update".
* Restart your computer (I could see and select the double-sided options, but didn't get to use them correctly until I restarted the computer).

Top Liked Authors