Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Pc Monitor

(Topic created on: 26-08-2018 05:25 PM)
JJ98
First Poster
Options

Hi,

I'm saving up for curved monitor but I just want to know to power the montior up do I need computer to use the monitor or can i just plug the monitor into a plug socket to get it working?

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
CarlH
Options

Hi @JJ98. This just plugs into the mains for power supply. Which one are you looking at purchasing?

0 Likes
JJ98
First Poster
Options

I'm looking at the 22/24 inch just wanted to know if to get it working(so the screen comes on) if i just plug into a plug socket(like an xbox or playstaion) or if i need to buy a computer to plug the monitor in

0 Likes
CarlH
Options

Yeah, that's right. Just plug it in the socket and the screen will come on. Then just connect your computer/ console via VGA/ HDMI/ Displayport (delete as applicable) and you're good to go!  

0 Likes
JJ98
First Poster
Options

Say if I just want to use the pc monitor as a normal like going onto Google, facebook, YouTube etc. Will I need anything for the screen to show or will just plugging the power into plug socket make the screen come on?

0 Likes
CarlH
Options

The screen will come on but you won't be able to access the mentioned websites until you connect your computer/ console to it. It is just a display and not a TV so you're unable to do anything until there is a device connected to it. 

0 Likes