Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SGH J700

(Topic created on: 12-11-2017 04:55 PM)
Rayal49
First Poster
Options

Hello ',

I have an old samsung mobile phone- namely the SGH J700(purchased 2007).I have some photos on this phone, however no matter how I try I cannot transfer them to my PC. I have installed 3 versions of Samsung PC  studio- Studio3,

PC studio for Windows 7 and the latest version. I am using Windows 10.

None of them will connect with my phone, It either shows "not connected" or "your phone does not support this application".

I have tried windows compatibility settings, installed PC studio on my old Windows 7 pc and installed windows  XP as a guest operating system, all to no avail.

Does anyone no of a  way I can download an earlier version of PC Studio with suitable drivers or  find suitable drivers for windows 7 or 10 or any other possible solutions.

I have also tried connecting as mass storage device

Thanks

Rayal49

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
AntS
Options

Hi @Rayal49.

Very grrr that one. No official source for earlier versions of PC Studio that I'm aware of (and I can't recommend any unofficial ones myself, I'm afraid.)

Where did you download the PC Studio versions you used from?

Also, I did come across an old post on getting PC Studio to work on Windows 8 by a user called The Fabled Hare on the Microsoft Community here (specifically the bit in the post about getting the software to recognise the phone). Unsure about how succesful it was for others, if you've tried it already, or if something similar would work for Windows 10.

0 Likes