Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not sure If I bought a fake version

(Topic created on: 13-11-2018 02:37 PM)
ThirdSock
First Poster
Options
After finding the cheap iems pair I wanted, I went ahead and bought them. There were 2 options of the samsung s8 earphones (eo-ig955) and I went and bought the cheaper one. But it looks to me like it's a fake one, and I am not sure if I should return it, so I asking for your help telling me if these are fake
The expensive one, that looks more legit:  imgur.com/a/tajfu6i
These also look really legit, I mean really, but the packing has me worried(not at the mistake at the back Saying Samaung):

imgur.com/a/0Dvw9EH
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL
Options
@ThirdSock: It is difficult to verify the authenticity of a product if it was purchased from a unaffiliated third party. If you are concerned about the quality of the headphones or experience any performance or quality issues then I recommend contacting the retailer directly to enquire about obtaining a refund or replacement.
0 Likes
ThirdSock
First Poster
Options

They are fake, look at the mistakes at the backside of the box

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
If you feel like they are not a genuine Samsung product then I suggest contacting the seller to discuss your options regarding the return of the item. It's always nice to save a bit of money on a purchase however the best way to ensure authenticity in the products you purchase is to stick with reputable high street and online retailers.
0 Likes