Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

How do I get my scanner to work in windows 10?

(Topic created on: 12-04-2017 08:12 AM)
RicardoVerdi
Student
Options

I have scx-3200 scanner/printer. I've just bought a new (Windows 10, 64 bit) PC. I plugged in the USB & it has installed the printer & it is working. But I can't work out how to scan. www.samsung.com says   "Sorry. We weren't able to find any results for your search" when I search for 3200, or scx-3200, or scx 3200.   Come on Samsung, even if you don't support it, couldn't you at least say "Sorry this product is no longer supported. Splash out & buy a new one" or something. 

So the printer works, but is there a way to install the samsung control panel that I used to have on my old Vista laptop (which died last week)?

Thank you

0 Likes
Go to solution
13 REPLIES 13
Magerhert
First Poster
Options
Worked perfectly for my SCX-3200 serie printer with the link to your software (SCX-3200_Scan.exe). Even wireless scanning works now for me! Thank you
0 Likes
Snej
First Poster
Options

I just got an SCX 4200 to work under Win 7. I downloaded and installed Easy Document Creator WIN_EDC_V2.02.53 vom HP Support Center. HTH

0 Likes
GeoffU
First Poster
Options

Hi,

Have the same problem. Scan on SCX-3400 printer not working. This happened after I re-installed windows 10. 

Previously I used Easy Document Creator. No problems.

Selecting SCAN using Easy Print Manager, gives an error message that the associated application is not installed. Have followed your link. Have re-installed the latest software from HP site numerous times. Have bounced the PC. ...

The Samsung Printer Diagnostics says the the scan software is not installed. It attempts to downlaod the missing software, but then says that it cannot connect to the server (broken link?).

Have tried the other solutions in this post. Cannot find a trusted site to download Easy Document Creator

Can you help please? Thanks in anticipation, Geoff

Szektor
First Poster
Options

Same here. SCX-4200. Sad to see that after a decade no one was able to create a driver for the scanner. The solution from my end will be to never ever buy anything from samsung or hp.

0 Likes