Support

Open search

How do I get my scanner to work in windows 10?

Observer
Highlighted
Observer
First Poster
CarlH Moderator

Hi all. We advise against using any unofficial sites for updates. As HP now deal with Samsung printers, please take a look at this link.

Observer

I AM SO FRUSTRATED BY THIS, MAYBE SOMEONE CAN HELP, I HAVE SAMSUNG M2670FN - NEW OUT OF THE BOX, AFTER 6 MONTH OF WORKING PERFECTLY I DID THE WIN 10 UPDATE - SENSE THEN THE TOP SCANNER (THE ONE USED FOR MULTIPUL SCANS) DONT WORK AND SHOW A MESSAGE NOT AVAILABLE, THIS IS A PAIN BECAUSE WE SCAN LOTS OF PAGES AND GO ONE BY ONE IS USLESS.

TRIED TO UNINSTALL AND INSTALL AGAIN - DONT WORK

ANYONE HAS AN IDEA HOW TO FIX IT

First Poster

There are many different ways to fax from Windows 10, but in case you are looking for such info then this is the best place from where you will learn how to do it.

Free Fax Software: You can use free fax software and there a lot of software in the market. Everyone can download that kind of software. You can follow the steps while using such fax software.
i). Go to the option of Sender Information in Tools, where you could change your own details.
ii). Tap on the option that says ‘New Fax.’ In the “To” field, and add the entire receiver’s fax numbers.
iii). As of last step, you can you add your cover page in the core body, but no need to forget that you are supposed to attach the documents that you are about to send and tap the button of Send.

Top Liked Authors