Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C480FW Printer prints 2-3 pages then stops working.

(Topic created on: 22-02-2017 10:00 AM)
Ryan
First Poster
Options

Hi Guys, I bought a C480FW Colour Laser printer on the 9th and have so far managed to print 6 pages on it.

I belive i have set it up properly and on the SyncTru page its connected to the internet and has an Excellent connection.

I connected it to the wifi via the printer first off and it didnt work, I then Used the syncTru service to connect it via the back end when it initially saves it prints 3 pages then diconnects from the laptops. 

I have one mac book pro which has managed to print and an macbook air which although has added the printer to its devices list, is still unable to print. 

I may be missing a crutial factor here but usually pretty good with this sort of thing and am at my wits end with the bloody thing as it seems to have a mind of its own!! 

Any help will be appreciated! 

Thank you in advance! 

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
AntS
Options

Hi @Ryan.

It might be best to arrange a Remote Management session call with one of our Print Tech Support guys to make sure everything's set up as it should be here. If you PM me or one of the other moderators (JessL or KellyM) your name, full contact details and the serial number of your printer, we'll sort that call out for you.

Alternatively, you can give our Print Team colleagues a call directly on 0330 726 7864.

0 Likes