Sluiten

What are you looking for?

annuleren
Resultaten voor 
Zoek in plaats daarvan naar 
Bedoelde u: 

Oorspronkelijke onderwerp:

samsung c24fg73 monitor thin horizontal lines/stripes on the screen on pale colours

(Onderwerp aangemaakt op: 04-12-2017 12:09 AM)
8483 Weergaven
Maven
Apprentice
Opties

Hello, 

I've just bought this monitor and I think colors and design is really good, but there is a small issue with the monitor. I am asking this here because I wish to learn if all of these monitors have this type of problem.
Now the problem is:

Occurs mainly on the bottom left and right on the panel

Occurs only on pale colors, especially on light gray. You can not see it on pure Red, Green or Blue or Black.

It really looks like an interlaced image but with very thin lines.

This is a bit difficult to capture on camera but I'm adding a photo so that I can explain the situtation.the gray box on the left has thin black stripesthe gray box on the left has thin black stripes

There are a few other people on the internet who experienced similar issues. Here's an example:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Monitors/comments/7fhngk/horizontal_lines_on_a_samsung_c24fg73/

So my question is: Are these static scanlines? Is this normal, should I return this monitor to a new one?

0 Likes
6 Antwoorden
Nick
MegaStar
Opties

First of: is it necessary to speak English, or can we do it in Dutch? 

---------
Signature-Note10
"Changes call for innovation, and innovation leads to progress"
0 Likes
Maven
Apprentice
Opties

I'm sorry, I don't know dutch. Can we do this in english? If not I'll do my best with google translate :smiling-face: 

0 Likes
Nick
MegaStar
Opties

No that's fine. The issue is very specific, so it doesn't look like a defect. It's well within the limits, which is why I can't do much about it. If you disagree I'd recommend you to contact the store, they might be able to switch one out for a new one. 

---------
Signature-Note10
0 Likes
Maven
Apprentice
Opties

Thank you for your answer. I'll probably try a new one and see if it has the same defect.  I wonder can this be fixed by a different firmware. Maybe about pixel clocks? or is it totally about hardware?  I've read that most of these monitors has a couple of issues, which some people don't mind but some do. But overall I think this is one of the best 1080p 144hz monitors out there!

0 Likes
Nick
MegaStar
Opties

It's tough to judge. It could be firmware, or it could be hardware. It's not a known defect, so I can't actually judge it from that. 

---------
Signature-Note10
0 Likes
Maven
Apprentice
Opties

Thanks. I'm putting here a link to some other person reporting a similar issue.

http://www.overclock.net/t/1605507/samsung-monitors-of-2016-introduced-curved-high-resolution-gaming...

0 Likes