Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

soundbar issue

(Topic created on: 26-02-2019 02:35 PM)
Harleygjc
First Poster
Options

I have a samsung UE65NU8000 TV and MS650 soundbar connected to it, via hdmi cable, I've also tried connecting via wireless, but either way I've found that on the odd occaision it doesn't connect, if I use hdmi cable it's there under tv setting but not connected or in iuse, if I use wireless it's doesn't connect at all unless I try a refreash and it wil pick it up again, anyone else get this issue or know how to solve it?

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Harleygjc.

Did you manage to get this sorted or are you still having an issue with your connection?

0 Likes
Harleygjc
First Poster
Options

hi no I still get this but it's very intermittent, it can work fine for weeks then it will suddenly not switch on when I turn on the tv, the only way then is to go into tv settings and manually set it to the soundbar.

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
Have you tried connecting the soundbar to your TV via HDMI OUT (TV ARC) to see if this helps? This can be done with a regular HDMI cable, and TV ARC will be displayed on the soundbar. If TV sound is inaudible, press the (Source) button on the remote control or on the right side of the Soundbar to switch to “D.IN” mode. The screen displays “D.IN” and “TV ARC” in sequence, and TV sound is played.
0 Likes
Madasahat
Voyager
Options
I have a Panasonic sound bar connected via ARC while playing Xbox the TV will suddenly decide to change to the ARC source and leave me with a black screen until my TV correctly goes back to the 4k source very annoying
0 Likes
Harleygjc
First Poster
Options

I used to connect via the wireless option but found it unreliable and quite slow to pick it up, I later discovered my router had a fault even though it was only 6 months old, I now connect via a hdmi lead on the tv arc option, most of the time it works, I can turn the tv on and it comes on with it and works fine, but just occasionally it doesn't! the tv will come on but the soundbar won't, seems it's about once every few weeks, annoying but I just wondered why.

0 Likes