Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Soundbar

(Topic created on: 30-04-2017 05:49 AM)
Pascal777
Apprentice
Options

Hi there.             30/4/17 

How do I connect my soundbar (not a Samsung) to my smart tv using Wi-Fi on it of course. 

I had it connected then it just stopped working. I can connect it anyway. HDMI , optical, headphone socket. I know HDMI is meant to be the best way to do it. I have a remote of course, but there's something on the soundbar itself that's not on the remote. This seems to be causing the problem. I don't have the instructions but got them online but still can't reconnect it. It's made by Sharp. My TV is actually an LG 55" with what's called a magic remote with it which you can talk into to change to different sites on the tv. So you can actually connect the remote through your settings and then you can use your tv remote to control the soundbar. But as I said, I had it connected then it just stopped. I know it's not broke but something has messed up the settings on the soundbar and I can't do anything with it. I'd really appreciate it if anyone has any idea how to reconnect the soundbar to the tv. Pre-thanks. 

Pascal 777

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
KellyM
Helping Hand
Options

Hey @Pascal777,

Can you provide the model codes of the products you are trying to connect together? Are they Samsung products?

0 Likes