Hi, I have a samsung K series tv - bought in 2017 and a Samsung hw-j355 bought at the same time. Up until recently the sound connect has been working flawlessly but it has now stopped turning on the the sound bar. Once on it connects and it responds to the tv remote with no problems. Why would it have stopped working?? I’ve tried removing it from the tv and re-pairing it. I’ve tried a factory reset on the tv but it hasn’t worked. I’m kind of out of ideas! Any suggestions would be welcome!
Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm not sure whether this is too late for an answer. But mine is connected via optical cable. It suddenly started doing the same thing. Slightly different models. But really hope this works for you all... 😔
Once Universal Remote is setup and everything is SWITCHED ON, do the steps below:
- Check whether ANYNET is OFF on the soundbar (the button is on the bottom right next to WOOFER button on the soundbar remote).
- Switch off everything using appropriate remotes.
- Switch on the TV using the universal remote.
- It worked for me.
GOOD LUCK GUYS!!!
When the Bluetooth Power On function is on and the Soundbar is turned off, if a previously paired Bluetooth device tries to pair with the Soundbar, the Soundbar turns on automatically.
1. Press the Bluetooth POWER on the remote while the Soundbar is turned on.
2. "ON/OFF-BLUETOOTH POWER" appears on the Soundbar's display.
Mine is exactly the same. Then, once i have it all working i turn the tv off, the soundbar turns off and then five seconds later the soundbar turns back on. Perhaps a recent update caused the issue?