Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SoundBar bad quality over HDMI and Aux

(Topic created on: 27-01-2018 08:10 PM)
TomerAgmon
First Poster
Options

Hi,

I have purchased a new Soundbar.  The sound is great when using Bluetooth or when directly connecting a USB device.

When I connect my laptop with HDMI, the sound quality is significantly less good. There are no inteferances but there is almost no bass and the range of sounds is very small. 

I have made sure that the exact same file sounds good on USB and bad on HDMI. I have also tested several computers and cabels (tried aux as well).

Any idea what to do?

thanks

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
BecMae
First Poster
Options

We have also recently bought a Samsung sound bar - Bluetooth sound is beautiful, HDMI is crackly, & distant, sound doesn't work with movies, as in, people talk & there is a delay in when we can hear them! We've tried both HDMI 1 & 2, we have also tried all 4 of our HDMI cords, as we thought it may have been our cords that was the issue. Sadly we are taking ours back, unfortunately we bought it at our closest JB HiFi - which is 2hrs away from us - Samsung's *****ty quality will cost us a day of our weekend & $50 fuel! NOT good Samsung.......I DO hope they ship a replacement back to us at their cost or send us home with a new 1 on the day.......but I doubt it......

Have you had any luck yet with your Samsung sound bar in the last couple of weeks??

0 Likes