Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung soundbar wont connect to Samsung TV

(Topic created on: 03-03-2019 02:52 PM)
1bit
First Poster
Options

I have purchased both a 55NU8000 4K LED TV and an HWN300 Soundbar, I have bluetooth pairing mode enabled in the speaker by holding the BT button in until the light starts flashing (as per manual) - then the TV scans and cant see it?

my mobile can see TV, Sound bar and Media PLayer

my media player can see TV Sound bar and Mobile

my TV see NOTHING... 

please tell me this TV isnt broken?

if it is im getting a full refund as its been a horrible disapointing experience with the TV and its extremely poor dimming feature that cant be disabled

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Solution
AndrewL
Options
@1bit: To connect to a Bluetooth speaker please go to Settings > Sound Output > Press the 'Up' directional arrow > Bluetooth Speaker List > Select your soundbar. If the soundbar isn't listed then I recommend exploring other connection options such as WiFi or a wired connection via HDMI or Optical cable.
1bit
First Poster
Options

ok its worked from that way nut why does the main menu setting not work?  also im getting sound from both TV and BAR, tv is not shutting off the internal speaker? theres a slight delay between both can that be corrected, its about 50-100ms

0 Likes
1bit
First Poster
Options
turned down speaker before connecting bar which has worked...but the control doesnt turn down the bar (TV Control) as its supposed to so i dont have to use both, it says it is turning it down but nothing happens
0 Likes