Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung movie lounge

(Topic created on: 31-08-2018 03:05 PM)
Milne
Explorer
Options

In this promo, does anyone know if once you get your box of popcorn and dvd, do you return the dvd back or is it yours to keep?

I have put a claim for the samsung movie lounge and popcorn as bought soundbar and blu ray player but just wanted to know what happens when I get my box delivered in regards to the dvd that u get each month as can't see it written anywhere. I

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
Solution
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Milne wrote:

In this promo, does anyone know if once you get your box of popcorn and dvd, do you return the dvd back or is it yours to keep?

I have put a claim for the samsung movie lounge and popcorn as bought soundbar and blu ray player but just wanted to know what happens when I get my box delivered in regards to the dvd that u get each month as can't see it written anywhere. I

Hi @Milne,  Pretty sure the DVD is yours to keep,   https://www.samsung.com/uk/samsungmovielounge/terms/-   Here is some info from the popcorn site   https://www.joeandsephs.co.uk/subscribe

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Solution
Milne
Explorer
Options
I had a look in the terms and couldn't see. I just wondered as wasn't sure if it was a hired dvd or it's yours dvd
Solution
AndrewL
Options
Hi @Milne

The discs will be yours to keep and will be delivered monthly along with your popcorn if you purchase a Blu-Ray player along with and eligible Samsung audio product.
Solution
Milne
Explorer
Options
Oh fab. Yes I qualify n my claim validated just waiting on first delivery now. The best part I didn t notice I got a free dvd in the box with my blu ray star wars and have had item for 1 month. Clearly I was eager to get player out and working before checking rest of box. Good offer samsung got going for soundbar plus player
0 Likes
Solution
paul1277
Black Belt 
Options

@Milne wrote:
Oh fab. Yes I qualify n my claim validated just waiting on first delivery now. The best part I didn t notice I got a free dvd in the box with my blu ray star wars and have had item for 1 month. Clearly I was eager to get player out and working before checking rest of box. Good offer samsung got going for soundbar plus player

Pity they are not supplying a bluray instead of DVD as DVD is standard def and bluray is HD. 

Bluray will show off the telly far better than DVD. 

Paul

0 Likes
Solution
AndrewL
Options
Glad to hear that, @Milne. Just for clarity you actually receive monthly deliveries of films on Blu-Ray Disc to match the length of the popcorn subscription. Enjoy :smiling-face:
Solution
Milne
Explorer
Options
Nice. I was only wanting to know if u keep them but think others say u do. So that's great.
0 Likes
Solution
Milne
Explorer
Options
Error in message : it was a blu ray dvd not a dvd . So it was a bonus