Support

Open search

Samsung Multiroom app shows no library content on IPhone

Highlighted
SOLVED
First Poster

Greetings All...

After shelling out for a VERY good MS651 Soundbar, I was a little miffed to find the Multiroom App displays some library contents of ITunes on an IPad but none at all in an IPhone.  All the contents are MP3 so the usual Apple weirdness can't be the issue....

Any thoughts?

Steve

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
AndrewL Moderator
Hi @Steve36

If the Multiroom app is not showing your music library then you may wish to try the AirPlay Audio app to see if you notice an improvement. To find out more please check the following link: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT202809#ios.
First Poster

Greetings Andrew :-)

Thank you for the suggestion.... I could not see the Samsung soundbar in the list until I figured out that you have to have the correct input source (BlueTooth) selected on the sound bar....

Not sure I saw this as a requirement in the destructions :-)

By extension, if I select WiFi as the input source, I see the Apple Library in the Multiroom App...

Problem solved...

Thank you for taking the time :-)

3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL Moderator
Hi @Steve36

If the Multiroom app is not showing your music library then you may wish to try the AirPlay Audio app to see if you notice an improvement. To find out more please check the following link: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT202809#ios.
First Poster

Greetings Andrew :-)

Thank you for the suggestion.... I could not see the Samsung soundbar in the list until I figured out that you have to have the correct input source (BlueTooth) selected on the sound bar....

Not sure I saw this as a requirement in the destructions :-)

By extension, if I select WiFi as the input source, I see the Apple Library in the Multiroom App...

Problem solved...

Thank you for taking the time :-)

CarlH Moderator

That's great to hear, @Steve36!

Top Liked Authors