Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung HW-N950

(Topic created on: 26-08-2019 04:14 PM)
Hamid77
First Poster
Options

Hello,

since the latest Firmware HW-N950WWbB-1007.5 Update Spotify Connect is no longer avaiable for me.

Even if set Input Wifi, Spotify do not recognize this Soundbar anymore  Why ?

The Soundbar is at the same time reachable in my Network via SmarterThings Smartphone App

What can i do ?

Also Why can the subwoofer be regulated so miserably? i have a feeling that i change the settings in single steps i hear no difference, only if i change it to -6 -12 than i hear a noticable change in the bass. But i like to set it more to -20 or so, Samsung is that possible ?

Kind Regards

Hamid

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Charleskan
First Poster
Options

Hi there,

same thing for me. I would really like and need it to work again.

Can we get some response / solution?

Ad. the control of subwoofer - I know what you mean, sometimes its just too loud. Especially when watching Atmos Movies at night.

Not sure there will be any real solution to this.

My workaround is to put foam in the rear whole, and put some pillow next to the subwoofer, when foam is not enough.

cheers

Karol

0 Likes
Hamid77
First Poster
Options

Hi Karol,

i

reset the Bar and my Spotify is working again. no help from Samsung till no, even not a feedback.

If you have Atmos tracks, in general the sound is louder and cleaner than dolby digital as example.

but the bass is horrible to loud, other companys have a better control over the subwoofer and iz is is noticible for the ears

but samsung somehow dont fix problems, they produce a succesor  even with other problems.

why Samsung think that we are beta tester for a products costs over 1000 us dollar/euro ?

why they dont really helping at all to fix the probpems via fw update ?

***** support till now, definitly last last product of them that i buy in my lifetime. 

0 Likes
dipakvz
First Poster
Options

Hi Hamid77,

Perfectly said "Samsung think that we are beta tester for a products costs over 1000 us dollar/euro ?"

I am using HW-N950 with latest firmware 1007.5,  subwoofer is not connecting to soundbar automatically every time when we power-on the system. we have to manually connect every time when we switch-on the system. Both rear speaker connects automatically.

I wrote a mail to Samsung CEO, till date no any reply from their side.

So many users reported regarding wireless connection issues of subwoofer and rear speakers, why samsung is not taking notice of this issue ?

Same like you, for me also definitly last last product of them that i buy in my lifetime. 

0 Likes
AminFB
First Poster
Options

Same here. Just reset to factory settings, and it worked again for me. HW-N960

0 Likes