Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung HW-K950 Rear Speaker Mounting, HELP?

(Topic created on: 29-10-2019 01:14 PM)
Ric-A
Journeyman
Options

Id just like to know if any of you know the thread width of the mounting hole on the back of the surround speakers??

Looking at a tilting bracket but I dont want to buy the wrong size.Bracket.jpg

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AndrewL
Options
@Ric-A: I've looked into this for you and have found the following details in the user manual for wall mounting the surround speakers.
Considerations for purchasing
● Endurable load : Above 8.0 Kg
● Hole size : 1/4 - 20 threaded insert
● Since wall mount installation is optional, you must purchase the corresponding accessories separately.
● Please have a qualified installer install the surround speaker Wall Mount Brackets.
● Ask a professional installation company to mount your product on the wall.
● Check the strength of the wall before you install the Wall Mount Brackets. If the strength is insufficient, make sure to reinforce the wall before installing the Wall Mount Brackets and the speakers on the wall.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Solution
AndrewL
Options
@Ric-A: I've looked into this for you and have found the following details in the user manual for wall mounting the surround speakers.
Considerations for purchasing
● Endurable load : Above 8.0 Kg
● Hole size : 1/4 - 20 threaded insert
● Since wall mount installation is optional, you must purchase the corresponding accessories separately.
● Please have a qualified installer install the surround speaker Wall Mount Brackets.
● Ask a professional installation company to mount your product on the wall.
● Check the strength of the wall before you install the Wall Mount Brackets. If the strength is insufficient, make sure to reinforce the wall before installing the Wall Mount Brackets and the speakers on the wall.
0 Likes
Ric-A
Journeyman
Options
Thanks for your reply, that helps alot :face-with-tears-of-joy:
0 Likes
Milky
Journeyman
Options

I have just solved this problem. You need a 1/4unc thread (which is imperial) and 20mm or 3/4 inch thread length. I purchased these online with Kayfast on Ebay and they are spot on. 

0 Likes