Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAMSUNG MULTIROOM and APPLE MUSIC

(Topic created on: 05-01-2018 06:49 PM)
Francysen1
Apprentice
Options

Hello everybody.

I have 3 SAMSUNG WAM6500 and the SOUNDBAR J7501.

Im quite ally with the multiroom system but i have a trouble: i cannot use Apple music in multiroom mode but only in bluetooth, so it means just 1 device connected.

Note, with "apple music" i mean the on demand mode of apple to liste not music and not the library into my iphone (service like spotify)

Is there a way to connect Apple Music (which is more or less like spotify) to multiroom system like it works for spotify? 

Maybe danube must implement this feature in his app?

thansk 

2 REPLIES 2
DanielJung
Journeyman
Options

I heard that Apple doesn't want to be added apple music to Samsung multiroom app...

Even if Samsung try to add several times.. So, I think  it would be better to ask Apple......

0 Likes
Divanci
Journeyman
Options

yes, I discovered this too. I'm so happy with my Samsung R6 WAM6500 - awesome sound. So was looking to get more Samsung speakers to create a multiroom in my house. But just like you I'm using Apple Music which I can only stream through bluetooth and not wifi 😞 

Please get and update Samsung. Libratone has already airplay, same with B&W, B&O, Harman Kardon and Sonos will have airplay 2 soon too !!!!!!!

0 Likes