Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R7 wireless speaker not connecting

(Topic created on: 25-03-2019 08:45 PM)
Larry_Jr
First Poster
Options

My R7 speaker stopped connecting a few days ago. It currently just goes on the loop of blinking blue for about 13 seconds before going a solid red colour for about 9 seconds. I tried resetting it (holding in volume up and down buttons) but to no avail. 

0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Larry_Jr 

It sounds as though the speaker may need a software update. Have a look at pages 43/44 of the user manual for details of how to do this.

0 Likes
Larry_Jr
First Poster
Options

I have plugged micro-USB into service port on the speaker into my computer and only then can I connect to multi-room, but that's where it stops, audio still doesn't play and soon as I plug in the power source the problem presumes. The software is up to date according to the app.

0 Likes
Claudi24
First Poster
Options

Hello, I have the same Problem. Did you get a solution  this Problem?

0 Likes
vik1471
Apprentice
Options

was there any.solution to this? I had the same problem today

0 Likes
5uvi5
First Poster
Options

Did anyone find a solution? This happened to my speaker too. 

0 Likes
vik1471
Apprentice
Options

Hi 5uvi5 - I have still not found a solution - did you? Samsung were rubbish at trying to help - very disappointed!

0 Likes
vik1471
Apprentice
Options

Hi, I finally got some help from Samsung. Their audio engineer said its a fault with the main PCB and this part is no longer available...basically it's useless now!

0 Likes
vik1471
Apprentice
Options

Hi everyone, there is no resolution to this issue as Samsung confirmed its the main pcb which is no longer available. Its awful that they will not do anything further and basically have left many customers with irreparable and useless Samsung devices. I contacted Samsung direct and a local Samsung repair centre and they told me there was nothing further they could do! I think we should all put posts on Samsung Facebook /  Instagram and Twitter pages saying that they have let so many customers down...

What next?

0 Likes
danielbacon
First Poster
Options
this is crazy its not an old product
0 Likes