Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiroom app - location settings

(Topic created on: 31-05-2019 10:19 AM)
MartinR
Pioneer
Options

Hi Community,

i understand that Amazon Music app is supported in the US for streaming to multiroom speakers, but not in the UK.

If i change my location in the Multiroom app settings from 'auto' to 'US', i can see Amazon music as a source.

Does changing the location have any adverse effects on the app - does it even work to allow Amazon music to a source for multiroom speakers?

Any update on adding UK support anyway?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
DannyT
Options

Hi there, @MartinR.

There shouldn't technically be any issues switching the location on the app. However, some features may not work as well here in the UK. (Can't be certain though).

Regarding the Amazon Music app, after a little but of searching it does seem to be available here in the UK.  You would need to get in touch with Amazon for any support on this. 

Welcome to the Community!

0 Likes
MartinR
Pioneer
Options

Hi DannyR,

Thanks for this - i did test out over the weekend, and unfortunately, whilst you can change the location in the Multiroom app, and Amazon music appears as an available source, that's as good as it gets.

When you actually select Amazon music as a source from the app, you get the message that it isn't supported in your region.

Regards,

0 Likes