Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MS650 Soundbar no sound

(Topic created on: 13-05-2018 11:08 AM)
Loki01
First Poster
Options

My soundbar MS650 has no sound, and I don’t know why. Recently, I played a game , and it work perfectly, but after I opened it again it has no sound. It still can be connected with Wifi, BT and Optical with the TV, but still no sound. Someone who know how to solve this problem please let me know, or what is the possible cause for this problem. I really need your helps. Thank you 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
AndrewL
Options
Hi @Loki01

If you're connected to your TV via Optical Cable then please ensure that the cable is properly connected and the source on the front of the soundbar itself reads 'D.IN'. You can change this by pressing the Source button on the right side panel or remote. If you're connecting via WiFi or Bluetooth then the source should read 'BT Pairing' or 'WiFi' respectively.
7alhoul
Navigator
Options

Hi,
After the handling that AndrewL asks you to do, you will have to select the sound output on your tv from the menu sound output if your tv is a Samsung.

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Loki01 All good advice,   latest firmware dated 12/05/18 is 1146.4  http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/model/HW-MS6500/XU/           For guidance here is Manual in case you don't have copy to hand  http://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/EM/201804/20180426112743560/AH68-02995S-06_HW-MS6500_HW-MS...       This may not be directly related but a few people in US community were having trounble connecting to wifi, solution which worked for them was unpligging power cable from soundbar, reconnecting and then pairing the bluetooth speaker..

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

AntS
Options
SamTheMan
First Poster
Options

How can I install the downloaded firmware? My soundbar is not responding at all! 

0 Likes