Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I disable Auto-Off on HW-N950?

(Topic created on: 12-02-2020 11:52 AM)
AndyBryant
Student
Options

I've used the hold-left for 5 seconds to turn off auto-off on my soundbar; but I frequently return to my system to find the TV still on, but the sound bar off - and hence my Harmony activity is now screwed...

How do we actually disable the auto-off feature?  

A.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @AndyBryant 

Please have a look towards the foot of page 10 page of the user manual for further help with the Auto Power Link feature.

Let us know if this helps at all.

0 Likes
Gromgutt
First Poster
Options

I'm considering to sell mine due to this inconvenience. I've searched for a solution for over a year now. Samsung soundbar will turn off after 15-20 minutes if there's no sound signal received during that time.

People think we refer to the auto link function which turns soundbar on and off simultaneously along with the television. But that's not correct.

Give us an option to turn off auto shutdown!! 

MrBecko
First Poster
Options

Hi,I have the same problem on Q950A  the kids are watching tv and the soundbar turns off .After a reset it fixes for some time it appears again looking to find a SOLUTION.Also sometimes it's starts to work with delay like 2-3 seconds after I press a button it works.A Reset (holding + and -)fixed it.for the next month or two.not impressed with samsung premium soundbars.

0 Likes