TeamWasabi after you will complete the update of the soundbar, the update is not yet applied to your rear speakers and subwoofer. So to update them and complete the task:
1) Disconnect and Reconnect electrical power to each component in the following order: Subwoofer → Left and Right Surround Speakers
2) With the unit powered on, briefly press the “VOLUME” on the remote
3) Press and hold the “DOWN” button on the remote ( ) for about 6 seconds, until the display shows “UPDATE”
4) “UPDATE” → “BYE” → “ON” will appear on the display
5) After the update, the Soundbar will restart and last source used will appear on the display for about 20 seconds and then it will go off ※
The time to complete step 3) will be around 10 minutes ※ Important : DO NOT turn off the power until the full update is complete.
I hope this will help you
I reach my Soundbar Samsung HW-90R in France with 1006.0 Firmware but 136 one for Rear and Bass unit and I had no disconnect problem.
I update the Soundbar with 1008.0 US Firmware with the USB mode.
Now I have :
I see here https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01202075/
that with the 1008.0 update I must have W-241.0
Anybody knows what means W ?
If you followed all our instructions that you can find before to update the bar with new 1008 firmware, I suggest to take the bar, sub e rear speakers to an official assistance center. They will update the three wireless remaining pieces for free.
I rang Samsung they said they will call me back in 24/48 hrs, no call. Then I also spoke with Currys PC World store from where I bought and they were least bothered! Why am I becoming a fool buying this product and taking it here and there making calls around after spending £1500 and struggling. If Samsung is so concerned about customer service why didn't they call or why didn't they recall all products, update and restored back to the stores? Rubbish!!!!