Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HW-Q70R soundbar & Q60R tv audio out of sync

(Topic created on: 06-09-2019 06:18 PM)
Paulydee
Apprentice
Options

Bought this bundle of tv + soundbar expecting them to work together perfectly. Audio through the tv speakers is fine, but when through the soundbar the audio is delayed from the pictures. I’ve tried optical cable, hdmi and WiFi connections between them, and all suffer the same issue. None of the sync adjustments on either the tv or soundbar resolve it - they only delay the sound further, where I need to delay the pictures. I’ve tried hard reset on both devices, software updates. Any other suggestions? 

12 REPLIES 12
Garry06321
Journeyman
Options

I've spoken to sky today regarding the issue they dont seem to know anything about it ,which is strange as this has been going on for months 

0 Likes
D3leVv
Student
Options

Try the following:
1. If you have Samsung tv ( I have Samsung q80r ), go to sound menu, audio delay - set it to 0
2. Grab your soundbar remote, press the settings button until find setting called Audio - set it to 0
Do that for all the sources you have and hdr content.
If that don't help, try resetting the sound options. 
That helped me with my audio sync problems with HW-Q60R.
Another common problem is if you place the subwoofer behind you, or on the corners of the room, you might experience low dialogue volume, I placed mine on the right side of the bar and that fixed that(at least it's a lot better).

Garry06321
Journeyman
Options

Thanks but the only issue is when its connected to the Sky Q using dolbly digital as soon as you put it back to normal the lip synq goes , I've phoned sky they say they not aware of the issue which I find hard to believe as loads of people are experiencing it and Samsung just want to replace it with the same one haha 

0 Likes