Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HW N300 Soundbar Issue

(Topic created on: 11-06-2019 07:50 PM)
HWN300
First Poster
Options

My Soundbar Volume goes down by itself, Please advice me what to do? It haplens with almost everything specially with netflix. 

0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14
AndrewL
Options

@HWN300: Please can you confirm the model number of the TV you have the soundbar connected to, along with the selected source/connection type? In the meantime, please can you troubleshoot the issue by removing the batteries for any connected remotes to see if the issue persists. Please can you also ensure that the right side of the sound bar does not have anything touching it or pressed against it, as the Volume Up/Down buttons are situated here.

0 Likes
emvkay
First Poster
Options

I'm having the same issue. Is there a fix to this? I was chatting with one of your customer service rep and he couldn't fix it.

0 Likes
Ady1981
First Poster
Options

Hi I am having same issue, sound bar is connected via Bluetooth to a Samsung ue55ru7100 and volume drops back to 7 every minute I have ordered an optical cable to see if that fixes the issue any other suggestions?

Thanks

0 Likes
mv88
First Poster
Options

Hello, 

I just got this sounbar and I am having the same issues. Has anyone been able to resolve it? 

0 Likes
GuyTal
First Poster
Options

Mine is connected with Aux to my tv. And the sound is lowerd by itself. 

0 Likes
Dragonfly99
First Poster
Options

I am experiencing the same problems with my HW N300 Soundbar, the sound turn up full blast even when i put it softer, it is connected via usb port.  Clearly there is a major problem with the soundbars, bought it 2019.  Suppose the supplier won't reimburse me so what now???????????

@GuyTal wrote:

Mine is connected with Aux to my tv. And the sound is lowerd by itself. 

0 Likes
Scylla
First Poster
Options

Hi mine too...the sound just going full blast suddenly..drop down the volume and  in a while it goes again..it's connected to UA48H5500 using spdif..i try change to aux..just for a few minutes the source automatically chnge to d.in... try bluetooth mode also same...it just change back to d.in after a few minutes...

As per check on/off and source button not responding on the righ..only vol + and -.....pls help..

0 Likes
A_777_T
First Poster
Options

@Scylla wrote:

Hi mine too...the sound just going full blast suddenly..drop down the volume and  in a while it goes again..it's connected to UA48H5500 using spdif..i try change to aux..just for a few minutes the source automatically chnge to d.in... try bluetooth mode also same...it just change back to d.in after a few minutes...

As per check on/off and source button not responding on the righ..only vol + and -.....pls help..

I've got this same EXACT PROBLEM, i went to service center in Indonesia and finally the technician said this is Motherboard or PCB Problem and require imported sparepart which they couldn't know how long it will be arrived, So Samsung itself now offer me Full Refund based on Invoice, too sad i only had it for 7 weeks and less

0 Likes
Sounds
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue sound bar is connected by cable which was suggested ,has anyone gotten an answer yet?????

0 Likes