Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HW-K650 and Two R1 Wirelss Speakers in 5.1 With KS7000 TV

(Topic created on: 28-06-2017 03:42 PM)
podavies
Pioneer
Options

When using the K650 sound bar and two R1 Wireless speakers in surround sound mode over wifi with the latest firmware, The quailty of the sound K650 drops, sounds very muddy. As soon as you use the sound bar on it own, the sound bar improves. this is happening for a quite a few users.

can you help.

1,608 REPLIES 1,608
NotSamsung
First Poster
Options

@RyanM wrote:

@NotSamsung wrote:

@RyanM wrote:

I've had a few questions from members which have been passed to developers. Once I receive updates I'll be sharing them in the Community. Thanks everyone for your input. 

Ryan,

I took time to test the K650,  to write down the test results, and to post two questions to you.

Perhaps, by unintended oversight, you completely ignored my post.

Can you please answer my questions.  

As mentioned I have passed all the questions and comments to the developers. I'll keep everyone updated as soon as I hear anything further. 

Why do you deliberately not to answer my questions?

You should ban the user that called you a troll.  

0 Likes
RyanM
Pathfinder
Options

@NotSamsung wrote:

@RyanM wrote:

@NotSamsung wrote:

@RyanM wrote:

I've had a few questions from members which have been passed to developers. Once I receive updates I'll be sharing them in the Community. Thanks everyone for your input. 

Ryan,

I took time to test the K650,  to write down the test results, and to post two questions to you.

Perhaps, by unintended oversight, you completely ignored my post.

Can you please answer my questions.  

As mentioned I have passed all the questions and comments to the developers. I'll keep everyone updated as soon as I hear anything further. 

Why do you deliberately not to answer my questions?

You should ban the user that called you a troll.  

I don't personally have the answers to your question @NotSamsung. Once I have an update I will come back to you with an update. Thanks for your patience, please leave it with me. 

0 Likes
Robbienobs
Pathfinder
Options

Hi all. Anyone had this issue before? IMG-20170628-WA0003.jpg

0 Likes
leelazer
Navigator
Options

Hi Robbie

No, what's smart view? 

Lee

0 Likes
Peejay84
Navigator
Options

Hi guys

Smart view is a Samsung app that let's you send stuff to your tv/speakers from your phone or tablet. I personally do use it much. 

Robbie have you tried to hard restart your tv by holding power button on the remote until SUHD logo shows up? 

0 Likes
Robbienobs
Pathfinder
Options
Hi Peejay84

Sorry should have given more detail.

I use this from my phone to play videos and u tube links to tv

Normally works fine but just started coming up with that warning
0 Likes
Robbienobs
Pathfinder
Options

Smart view is built into my Samsung S6 edge phone. I can send video to TV and vice versa, but it's been giving me this warning today stating it has to disconnect the speakers before connecting with smart view. 

Strange. I may try a reset when I have time

0 Likes
Kilo
Student
Options
A little update if anybody remember my issues from last week.

Some magic, just turned in the tv a few hours and it just worked over optical. But wifi, still volume issues.

Read about other swedes here still also having volume issues over wifi? Might be a problem with our versions tvs/soundbars then?

But for me it's ok having the optical workaround up and running. If I have to do some regrouping now and then, also not and big thing for me. I just don't have the energi to be angry anymore.
0 Likes
Kilo
Student
Options
Oh one more question.

I have 3 options in format, PCM, DD and DTS Neo 2:5.

What is the DTS Neo thing?
0 Likes
scott
Explorer
Options

I googled it a month or so ago and it seems to be a Samsung thing. Some type of matrixed version of DTS. I can't tell the difference between that and PCM.

http://www.avsforum.com/forum/166-lcd-flat-panel-displays/1439262-samsung-smart-hdtv-its-dts-neo-2-5...

0 Likes