Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HW-K650 and Two R1 Wirelss Speakers in 5.1 With KS7000 TV

(Topic created on: 20-06-2017 11:07 PM)
podavies
Pioneer
Options

When using the K650 sound bar and two R1 Wireless speakers in surround sound mode over wifi with the latest firmware, The quailty of the sound K650 drops, sounds very muddy. As soon as you use the sound bar on it own, the sound bar improves. this is happening for a quite a few users.

can you help.

1,608 REPLIES 1,608
Bryantay
Explorer
Options
I really can't believe how cordial everyone has been to NotSamsung up to this point!

NotSamsung: From the beginning you've pretty much been a jerk to those here that have tried to answer your questions. At this point you should just be thankful that anyone is spending effort replying to you at all. Most people on this thread have been dealing with this issue going on a year with Samsung ignoring us nearly that entire time. 

I would suggest if you want to continue to be disrespectful, maybe you should direct your anger to the proper parties which in this case would be Samsung.
0 Likes
Robbienobs
Pathfinder
Options

Well said Bryantay 

0 Likes
NotSamsung
First Poster
Options

@Madtuts wrote:

NotSamsung

Please read this artical

http://www.rtings.com/tv/tests/inputs/5-1-surround-audio-passthrough

"Unfortunately, this makes for a signal that is more difficult to transmit. No TV seems to be able to pass a 5.1 PCM signal through to a sound system, so sending a PCM signal to or from a TV will downgrade the signal to 2.1 (two speakers + one subwoofer), thus eliminating the extra channels necessary for surround sound."

Read that a few years ago.  It's old, dated and does not include modern,  new TVs.   With words such as 'seems to be able to' does not sound very convincing.  In fact,   it's an admission to being subjective and disregard objectivity.

Can you tell me where that article explain why these techno obscurantists call it PCM and not just what it is; stereo.

Oddly, the obscurantists can't answer that.  Maybe it would make their 30 years of Elec Eng redundant.  Maybe it would show that they merely project ignorance with such confidence that it omits knowledge. Was it Richard Feynman or Albert Einstein that said:

If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.

0 Likes
Robbienobs
Pathfinder
Options

Talking of six year olds!......................

Bryantay
Explorer
Options

Correction:

"If you can't explain it to a six year old, NotSamsung will never believe you"

0 Likes
Robbienobs
Pathfinder
Options

Clarification:

I have a six year old...................and she understands. 

0 Likes
DreamTallStart
Journeyman
Options

Hi Everyone,

NotSamsung is just amusing himself. Like all Trolls he is simply trying to upset everyone. Just ignore him, please do not respond to any further messages from him and that goes for any other messages that do not warrant a reply. This thread is better than that and so are all the guys that have taken the time to add value to it and to systematically resolve the origional problem of low volume from the surround speakers when grouped over WiFi 

Onwards and upwards guys :smiling-face:

Robbienobs
Pathfinder
Options

Well said......... I'm in.

Mum always said ignore the bullies and they will move on....... Eventually.

My six year old also agrees.......... Hehe sorry one last one. :smiling-face: couldn't help it

0 Likes
0volt
First Poster
Options

Guys please... he's a troll.  He wants to distruct yous. His post are aimed. IGNORE. I will :winking-face:

0 Likes
Bryantay
Explorer
Options

Sounds good... and agreed.  Consider it just a minor diversion. 

it was too easy anyway. Like taking candy from a baby.... Literally.

0 Likes