Support

Open search

HW-K650 and Two R1 Wirelss Speakers in 5.1 With KS7000 TV

Pathfinder

Hi all, 

Samsung have emailed today to advise their team have been testing an update and she awaits confirmation from them of when this update will be rolled out. 

Highlighted
Navigator
Possible progress. It's a shame they can't offer an update as a beta for testing by us as we know the problem so well.
First Poster

@Robbienobs wrote:

Hi all, 

Samsung have emailed today to advise their team have been testing an update and she awaits confirmation from them of when this update will be rolled out. 

Could this be it?   Should I hold my breathe while counting my chickens and should the champagne be on ice?  .... Probably not.  

I am more inclined now to think that the fault is with the TV wi-fi output but hope I am wrong.

Pathfinder

Here's hoping! 

I think I remember right that the last time they said something like this they rolled out an update, then a moderator came on here about a week after to say we should have an update soon. 

Apprentice

Apprentice

My system had been working soundbar+2ch wi-fi mode since Saturday but this morning it reverted back to soundbar too loud and surrounds to quiet. Was getting + or - sign on tv and numbers on soundbar when working, now getting numbers on tv and + or - on soundbar when changing volume.

First Poster
Am I Still the only one getting "Soundbar K650(5CH)" when setting up the sourrond sound? What does it even mean?
Apprentice

Apprentice

I was getting that on multiroom app. Does surrounds work when you select k650+2ch wi-fi from tv speaker selection menu?

Navigator

>Was getting + or - sign on tv and numbers on soundbar when working, now getting numbers on tv and + or - on soundbar when changing volume.

I think i got something like that once! It was gone after the restart. Scott do you remember step by step what did you do to get it?

>Am I Still the only one getting "Soundbar K650(5CH)" when setting up the sourrond sound?

That's what multiroom app shows when you are in surround mode. If you make a connection via TV it shows [AV] K650 Soundbar + 2CH(WiFi), but the outcome is the same. 

Top Liked Authors