Support

Open search

HW-K650 and Two R1 Wirelss Speakers in 5.1 With KS7000 TV

Explorer

Here's my official response...

F-you Samsung. Thank you for selling me a peice of Cr*p that doesn't work.

Pathfinder

My response:

Dear Sean,

Unfortunately your engineer appears to have changed his opinion since his visit to suit Samsung taking this no further!

He observed that the rear volume issues renders the rear speakers useless in wifi/hdmi modes, and stated I should continue using an optical connection and two controls until the issue can be resolved; so I am finding your description of his findings very difficult to understand.

This is not operating at an acceptable level in any way shape or form, and I will not take this lying down; this system was working fine on all connection modes out the box (apart from wifi issues), up until a firmware update caused a plague of continuing issues. This is not simply me being unhappy with a product I purchased but unhappy with Samsung screwing up the firmware post pirchase. I also note there is no mention of the other issues we have with the soundbar, and take it these are just being swept under the carpet.

It appears Korea don't value their British customers in any way and have come 80% of the way to fix the FAULTS, and simply now think they can walk away with the usual large corporate attitude. This has gone on far too long now and we have been entirely patient for months and months; I will now be looking into how some class action could be brought against Samsung and I am sure I will have some volunteers to protest in some way (peacefully) outside your head office.

Very very very disappointed.

Explorer

Wow

Explorer

*****ers

Apprentice

Is it now time for everyone to contact bbc watchdog. I wonder how many people would be willing to do this?

Explorer

YES IM IN 

Pathfinder
I habe contacted them already and used the title of this thread as the title on the form.

Beggers belief that they have twisted the reporting back from the engineer to suit the response of no further action.

I am basically now also being called a liar by the head of samsung UK Customer service!
Explorer
Robbienobs... Did you happen to get the engineers direct contact info? I would be curious what he thinks about Samsung's response or if he actually believes there is no issues...
Highlighted
Explorer
Count me in. Totally unacceptable. How can they ignore 700 plus posts all complaining of the same issue? And as for the engineer who visited Robbienobs, what a turncoat! He absolutely admitted a fault with the system then retracted it once he sat in front of the boss!!
Pathfinder
I habe his name and where he works from. I can contact his office tomorrow and attempt to speak with him.
Top Liked Authors