Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HW-K650 and Two R1 Wirelss Speakers in 5.1 With KS7000 TV

(Topic created on: 16-03-2017 10:06 PM)
podavies
Pioneer
Options

When using the K650 sound bar and two R1 Wireless speakers in surround sound mode over wifi with the latest firmware, The quailty of the sound K650 drops, sounds very muddy. As soon as you use the sound bar on it own, the sound bar improves. this is happening for a quite a few users.

can you help.

1,608 REPLIES 1,608
Neilwales
Explorer
Options
Robbienobs,
Thanks for your response. If you could forward me the email address and also any contact info at Watchdog I will certainly complain. We need to start rallying the troops on this one. There will be plenty of support according to the numerous posts here. And I agree..where are the Moderators??? Come on guys show yourselves.
0 Likes
Robbienobs
Pathfinder
Options

Hi Neilwales

Have sent you email and phone number for UK Head Office. They do respond when emailed, but are limited to what information they receive from there so called experts. 

Also sent web address for bbc watchdog site to log complaints

0 Likes
Robbienobs
Pathfinder
Options

I have sent you the full correspondence with head office over the last months.......... As you can see it's been a fight to put it lightly! 

0 Likes
Neilwales
Explorer
Options

To all concerned. I have just emailed the Samsung UK President expressing my disappointment and demanding an answer to this issue. I will keep you updated on progress.

0 Likes
Neilwales
Explorer
Options
Thank you. I will let you all know if I receive a response. If not Watchdog here I come. Totally fed up. So much expense with high expectations and now even higher disappointment. I expect an answer immediately. Moderators if you are reading this be afraid. I am no ones fool.
0 Likes
frustrated
Journeyman
Options

I am fed up too. I have had my R1 speakers for 4 months and have not been able to use them as I bought them to make a 5.1 system with my HWK650. 

I really wish I had bought a full 5.1 system that just works out of the box, my very old Sony 5.1 system just worked! I have been looking at the BBC Watchdog site as well, what category do you think would be best to use? I guess it would be Miscellaneous. If there is no news from Samsung by the end of the weekend I feel i have no choice but to contact the BBC Watchdog to see what happens.

0 Likes
Neilwales
Explorer
Options
Yes frustrated. If we all write in it will hold more weight. Keep watching this site and we will co-ordinate a strike.
0 Likes
Robbienobs
Pathfinder
Options

Re Watchdog

I have gone with miscellaneous then been very specific with model number in sub category. 

0 Likes
Neilwales
Explorer
Options
Is that the sound bar, speaker or TV model?
0 Likes
Robbienobs
Pathfinder
Options

Soundbar model and rear speaker model

0 Likes