Support

Open search

HW-K650 and Two R1 Wirelss Speakers in 5.1 With KS7000 TV

Explorer

Take it back while you can.

Pathfinder

Amazing Samsung have just banned me from their US forum!! 

This is just getting worse and worse........ I will probably visit head office before Friday now. I best take snapshots from this site before I get banned from here too! 

For speaking the truth! 

Explorer
ARE YOU KIDDING ME! Nice going Samsung....
Pathfinder

No joke! 

The guy hasn't a clue and I feel for you if that's who you have to deal with going forwards in the US. 

Didnt even swear......... Even though I do feel like it right now

AntS Moderator

Unsure why our US friends have taken this action, Robbienobs. 

We definitely are looking into the main issue for you guys here in the UK, so hold off on the marching boots and pitchforks for now!

On a related side note, we'd really, really like to avoid banning anyone here.

Community_Sig_S10_02s_f.jpg

Say "Hello!" to the Community in The Introduce Yourself Thread.

Explorer
Thank you AntS and please don't ban me from this forum (even though i'm located in the US) as this seems to be the only place that is actually concerned and attempting to look into the issue for us.

This forum as unfortunately inherited the frustrations with the lack of help coming out of the US community over the past few months.

Please let us/me know if you need any information that will help you.
Highlighted
Pathfinder

I should hope not too! Should I really be thankful for not being banned for speaking my mind about hundreds of my pounds going to waste?

Said nothing derogatory or abusive just a bit of sarcasm and total truth. 

This is the end of a very long few months so please forgive me if I am at the end of my tether........ I appreciate you trying to lighten the tone of the thread but this is just awful. 

Everywhere I look, on my wrist, on this phone, at the tv and washing machine (oh and sound bar and surround speakers)  all I see is Samsung logos........... And I am now asking myself why do I show any loyalty at all. 

The only way to solve any problem is to admit there is one in the first place......... It's fine samsung using customers as ginie pigs for firmware testing, but when there is an issue you need to listen and be honest. 

Here is the customer call centre reference number that all my calls where logged to going back for months

AntS Moderator

With it being information personal to you we've deleted your post with your reference number, Robbienobs. Can you PM us that reference number instead, and we'll look into this for you. I'll be back in on Monday morning, but EmmaS will be in tomorrow if you want to PM her: https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/70

Community_Sig_S10_02s_f.jpg

Say "Hello!" to the Community in The Introduce Yourself Thread.

Explorer
I inquired on the US forum why they would ban you and they deleted my post. I just posted again with the same question but that post will likely be deleted as well. Pretty amazing. So thankful the EU folks are receptive to looking into this Issue.
Pathfinder

Thanks I really appreciate that....... I think it just sums up the whole Samsung experience really. The UK guys on here do seem more helpful but I have been told at least two months ago this had been escalated but now appears I am back at square one. 

I have made copies of all the posts on here and will be going to head office in the week. I am working 5 mins up road so will pop in with all this kit in a big bag. 

Not willing to wait for another two months to find no action  has been taken. At this rate the Warrantee would have run out before I get any resolve. 

Glad I am not on my own anymore as I  am at my wits end with this

Top Liked Authors