Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

HT-J4500 home cinema, cycling on and off repeatedly.

(Topic created on: 18-06-2020 02:18 PM)
scotchbaz
Navigator
Options

Although I've had it a good few years, never having a problem with it, my home cinema system is throwing a fit. It seemed to start when the blu ray/ dvd drawer wouldn't fully extend. I gently pulled it and inserted the disc and it seemed to work okay. The next day, when I switched it on, it now cycles through "LOAD", "No DISC" repeatedly, even when trying to use "D in", "AUX" or any other setting. I've disconected the drive from the rest of the unit, no difference. I've reset the unit whilst it was in stand by mode, nothing. It's not dirty inside, all very clean looking. Anyone know what's going on... Please help.

I've looked over the net all to no avail. 

Go to solution
1,076 REPLIES 1,076
tgenzel
First Poster
Options

Power issue here and after them my BD J5500 reboots in a cycle i'm from Germany.

Since of now, no solution in the web found

Lupone
Apprentice
Options

We are in trouble more or less for 1 week; I have bought “The last of us 2” and I need to listen from my home theatre. Samsung it’s time to fix it!!

Daniel198731
First Poster
Options

Hola le escribo desde Chile mi Home Thayer , a partir de hoy comenzó con el mismo problema de encendió y reinicio .. el equipo lo tengo 3 años ... 

Espero tener respuesta 

Saul_Diaz
Explorer
Options

Hey there, please help me to sign and share this petition to request to Samsung to public accept the mistake and take the responssbility to fix the Blue-Rays after the global failure.

https://change.org/samsungfail

Spartanary8
Explorer
Options

I see a big lawsuit incoming. Lawyers sure are preparing already. As of European customer laws, Samsung will be fully responsible.
They should really be doing something. And the "ah nah, we are a big company, some angry customers don't scare us"-strategy won't work for long if hundreds and thousands of us stand together.

Step 1: subscribe the petition of @Saul_Diaz https://change.org/samsungfail
Step 2: join facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/561079594538531/
Step 3: follow @ElNecio|s steps (page 41)
Step 4: ask your lawyer, your friend who knows a lawyer, your friend's lawyer's lawyer and anyone else to prepare, without any obligation, for a lawsuit against Samsung. If just enough people come together, we can pressure even the biggest Tech-Giants to follow their lawful obligations.

Peter_Horvath
Journeyman
Options

Same issues with HT-J4500 (Hungary)

zelycorn
Journeyman
Options

ht-j5550 in loop cycle since thursday 18/06 here in France.

i have signed the change.org petition

Maik13
Pathfinder
Options

@zelycorn wrote:

ht-j5550 in loop cycle since thursday 18/06 here in France.

i have signed the change.org petition

seven days and nothing happens... i will buy the LG product instead (LHA725) and will avoid Samsung in future...

shudragon
First Poster
Options

3 days ago same WORLD BUG on my Samsung HT-J5550W.
Samsung must fix it or face a massive class action. No cost for us faithful costumers. All fixed or action.

I am quite annoyed, to say at least.

AntS
Options

Hi all,

No  further news from our end as of yet. 😞

The UK & Ireland team are also trying to get an understanding of the exact models affected for UK and Ireland users. I know that some of you UK & Ireland guys have stated your model number already (and I've collated those), but if you've not done so, can you let us know in this thread? (I've assumed it's the  HT-J4500 for those of you who haven't stated it, but it would be good to know for sure if we can. :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:)