Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free UHD films.

(Topic created on: 06-05-2018 04:26 PM)
valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

Registerd for x10 free uhd films on the samsung website when bought my tv, and still not heard back and wondering if anyone has done this and what to do?

212 REPLIES 212
Scottishguy67
Apprentice
Options

3rd attempt at using a voucher . Unplugged tv . Switched back on . Chose my movie started watching then third of the way through the movie it jumps back to trailer loop again . The saga continues 

0 Likes
Andy78
First Poster
Options
This absolutely works and will be what I perform each of the ten times I want a film
0 Likes
chuckcharl
Explorer
Options

Ain't life grand, they make the offer sound so easy and after you've layed out the cash ??????Great TV's though

0 Likes
thegoat46
First Poster
Options

@thegoat46 wrote:

I was initially able to rent one movie, but after this the option to select movies by pressing the Down button on the remote disappeared. I have just done an online chat which resulted in a Factory reset of my TV. The TV Plus is now working again. Hopefully I won't have to do a Factory reset after each film rental, but hopefully this may work for others too.

Ignore my previous comment, TV Plus is broken again. The ability to choose what film you'd like to watch has gone again. I've tried unplugging the power suggested by others but that doesn't work either.

0 Likes
chuckcharl
Explorer
Options

Seems that just as things were working ok, the system's gone haywire again, only got around 6 weeks left to use the vouchers in

0 Likes
MBCB
First Poster
Options

I am in a similar situation......just phoned Samsung support....the rep went through reset via remote management......yes! The “old” tv plus options came up and I could rent a UHD movie.....BUT.....the movie started playing up, and I left the screen........and now can’t rent another title or find the movie I just rented......the whole redemption has been painful process....and still 7 to use!!! 

0 Likes
Al_H
First Poster
Options

Hi

We had yesterday 5 coupons for free movies tv plus promotion from rakuten offer because We buy promoted tv. In document about this promotion is wrote:

---
"SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS (UK) LIMITED TV PLUS/ RAKUTEN TV PROMOTION (“PROMOTION”)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS

(...)

Redemption

20. The Reward must be redeemed in full at or prior to 23:59 (BST) on 11 May 2018. Any attempt to redeem a Reward after this time will not be accepted. Each UHD film will only be available on the Promotion Product on which the purchase of such UHD film was made."
---

So.. why I lost this coupons today if today is 06/05/2018 ? Someone has similiar problem ?

0 Likes
chuckcharl
Explorer
Options

Unfortunately, every Free UHD Movie promotion from Samsung seems to be full of problems, I have managed to use just 3 Vouchers since January.  Innate not been able to use one for over 3 weeks now, just get trailers.

0 Likes
Al_H
First Poster
Options

Try upgrade firmware in your tv. You know.. I haven't any problems with using vouchers to yesterday (my tv firmware is upgraded ), but I lost these before time finish.. without any reason

0 Likes
chuckcharl
Explorer
Options
Tried firmware upgrade several times, same result, just trailers. Samsung even emailed to say I had 2 extra vouchers for inconvenience caused, they never arrived
0 Likes