Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free UHD films.

(Topic created on: 25-03-2018 11:25 AM)
valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

Registerd for x10 free uhd films on the samsung website when bought my tv, and still not heard back and wondering if anyone has done this and what to do?

212 REPLIES 212
Scottishguy67
Apprentice
Options

I just tried the suggestion of switching off my tv at the wall. The tv plus came back ie working and not just trailer loop. Picked a uhd movie clicked through to credit card payment and the vouchers are there in the drop down and button button says get it free . So thanks for the suggestion hope it works for others 

ss6
Student
Options

How do you select the film you want?

0 Likes
Richard747
First Poster
Options

I had all the coupons and film icons available but the Q7F only played the trailers. After wasting hours and evenings in the end a complete reboot by taking the plug out of the wall for a minute did the trick. I can now rent the films. Worst customer service for a tech firm I have ever seen.

0 Likes
chuckcharl
Explorer
Options

Firstly you have to register yourypayment details with Samsung after that,  theoreticically, all you have to do (ha, ha) is, go to My TV Plus and a (admittedly poor)list of offered movies should appear. Highlight one and go through payment procedure which will include "watch free" option, highlight this and voucher is deducted from your 10.

Good Luck

0 Likes
john9617
Apprentice
Options

0 Likes
john9617
Apprentice
Options

get intouch with tec support they sorted my problem out which was the same as yours and to access tvplus you need be be off freesat channel 

0 Likes
ss6
Student
Options

I can see the films I just can't get them to download.

@chuckcharlwrote:

Firstly you have to register yourypayment details with Samsung after that,  theoreticically, all you have to do (ha, ha) is, go to My TV Plus and a (admittedly poor)list of offered movies should appear. Highlight one and go through payment procedure which will include "watch free" option, highlight this and voucher is deducted from your 10.

Good Luck

0 Likes
Dotty11
Apprentice
Options

After nearly 2 months of trying,I have watched my free film!!  I received an email from Samsung's TV PLUS PROMTION,the attachment was "How to Redeem",so this is the pdf attachment you need to ask for,if your still having trouble obtaining the films.  It takes you through every stage of the procedure to obtain the films.  Basically,first make sure your tv is connected to wifi,sign into your Samsung Account,go to channel 4002,register a payment card with them,select your film,then make sure you click the free option and not one of the payments that they also ask for.   I have to say,I'm really disappointed with the choice of films,so not sure if I will use up the 10 vouchers,however,they do tell me that I have 4 months to use them from the day I registered,so hopefully there will be other films added in due course, therefore,maybe some that I like,we will have to wait and see.   I must say,its been a challenge,but at least we got there in the end!!

If after all this your still struggling with obtaining the offer,this message was attached at the end of the email I received from them..............If you require additional support, please contact us on 0330 726 7864 (UK).  Best of luck everybody!!

0 Likes
Dotty11
Apprentice
Options
I received the email from Samsung's TV PLUS PROMOTION,not Tv Plus Promtion,sorry,but just got back from a liquid lunch!! should have read it before I pressed the button!! x
0 Likes
stpandp
Apprentice
Options

RIght, I've now got the codes, but TV plus has disappeared from the options/apps!

0 Likes