Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free UHD films.

(Topic created on: 21-03-2018 01:32 PM)
valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

Registerd for x10 free uhd films on the samsung website when bought my tv, and still not heard back and wondering if anyone has done this and what to do?

212 REPLIES 212
Ashgooner
First Poster
Options

for those who have the trouble of not being able to watch any other films I have now got access, all I did was kill the power to the tele then go back to channel 4002 and they were accessible at the bottom, also on the other tv plus channels there is some uhd films there so I guess u can use the vouchers on them. Does anyone know how often they change the films on 4002? 

0 Likes
Leg2ion
Pathfinder
Options

My simplistic view, but it all seems very excessive over what amounts to around £45 - £50 worth of films, which most people appear to be moaning about in terms of films offered?

0 Likes
chuckcharl
Explorer
Options
Be interested in the outcome
0 Likes
chuckcharl
Explorer
Options

That's not the point.  This offer was part of the sale.  If you went to purchase TV at offered price of £700 and when you went to collect the store said £750 would you just accept?

0 Likes
clint7461
First Poster
Options

Very true. It’s obvious that even though this site is operated by Samsung no one from Samsung monitors thus site otherwise they would comment. It’s called Customer Service!!!!!

0 Likes
chuckcharl
Explorer
Options

Maybe their definition of Customer Service differs from ours. Following the Voucher Offer shambles  I cancelled my Soundbar Purchase as I didn't want the hassle of trying to get the £200.

0 Likes
Leg2ion
Pathfinder
Options

No you are right I would walk away. I did say simplistuc view in that time/effort spent over legal action for 50 quid could be seen as a pyrrhic victory...

0 Likes
Smudge19
Journeyman
Options

Leg2ion

Yes i agree, I just quoted what the CAB stated as my/our options. No way would i even consider the legal option of a small claims court, who would probably rule that there was no financial loss to myself anyway?

0 Likes
MaffewE
Apprentice
Options

As noted before ( https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/TV-Audio-Video/TV-Plus-menus-rentals-suddenly-unavailable-on-new... ) I've had the issue of only getting trailers on the TV Plus channels - no ability to select a movie, none of the links working.

Updated my firmware via USB week and a half ago, the options returned and all was well.

Checked again this evening, and the options are back as they were. No buttons appearing the trailers, no selectable list, no response when trying My TV Plus.

Sigh.

0 Likes
Leg2ion
Pathfinder
Options

Have you tried ashgooners suggestion above? Just checked my TV Plus and all is (still) well.

Admittedly once the free films vouchers are used though I will be heading to a 'proper' rental site (netflix/amazon) if I ever rent a movie - which to be honest I don't normally.

0 Likes