Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free UHD films.

(Topic created on: 09-03-2018 11:47 AM)
valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

Registerd for x10 free uhd films on the samsung website when bought my tv, and still not heard back and wondering if anyone has done this and what to do?

212 REPLIES 212
Gingercol
Journeyman
Options

After being told that my problem has been escalated to management I didn't hold my breath .

Yup you've guessed correctly still no coupons still no response what an absolute joke TV plus is. 

I was considering a phone upgrade to a s8 but after the complete lack of customer service I'll jump ship to Apple. 

0 Likes
Scottishguy67
Apprentice
Options

I’m getting the same thing reported previously. Click on my tv plus and it just goes to continuous trailers page now . No list of movies just trailers on a loop 

0 Likes
Smudge19
Journeyman
Options

Glad to see that some of you are recieving vouchers, to be seen wether they work or not!!

I have just come off my 4th live chat, almost 2 months after registering for this promotion. And Ken said i would definetely recieve a phone call today to clear it up. we shall see!!

I told him, if i do not recieve the promised call, then i will persue a different avenue. That is, to ask trading standards to investigate.

chuckcharl
Explorer
Options

0 Likes
chuckcharl
Explorer
Options
Trading Standards is what I threatened to go to before I got the vouchers, after Blade Runner 2049 (Great) and Snowman (rubbish) I'm now wondering when and if more recent movies will be offered so I cannulae remaining vouchers
Leg2ion
Pathfinder
Options

@Scottishguy67wrote:

I’m getting the same thing reported previously. Click on my tv plus and it just goes to continuous trailers page now . No list of movies just trailers on a loop 

I got this initially, but managed to resolve it - somehow. I think I flicked through channel 4000,4001 and 4002 - the Rakuten channels - selected a couple of films to see description, then went back to TV plus, selected down on the remote circle and the films re-appeared.  I say I think because I honestly cannot remember exactly - I know they weren't there, then they were...

mon3
First Poster
Options

i still have had no reply

0 Likes
chuckcharl
Explorer
Options

Try messaging Samsung Support and also Facebook 

0 Likes
Leg2ion
Pathfinder
Options

@Leg2ionwrote:

@Scottishguy67wrote:

I got this initially, but managed to resolve it - somehow. I think I flicked through channel 4000,4001 and 4002 - the Rakuten channels - selected a couple of films to see description, then went back to TV plus, selected down on the remote circle and the films re-appeared.  I say I think because I honestly cannot remember exactly - I know they weren't there, then they were...

Update: OK - this week the ability to choose films has now disappeared again. No matter what I did I could not get them back. I reset the smart hub, then signed out and back into my samsung account - nothing. I then updated the firmware as released a couple of days ago. Problem solved - though I have noticed the selection has changed again...! Whether this is a coincidence and the ability to select a film is withdrawn as they change the lineup or it was to do with the firmware update....?

chuckcharl
Explorer
Options

Will they ever sort things out?, I've had no firmware update and as at 9am still got movies, but same lineup as previous

0 Likes