Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free UHD films.

(Topic created on: 25-01-2018 02:57 PM)
valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

Registerd for x10 free uhd films on the samsung website when bought my tv, and still not heard back and wondering if anyone has done this and what to do?

212 REPLIES 212
paul1277
Black Belt 
Options

@valleyboy22 wrote:

Does take the pee mind, but would they be cothered if sent it back mind, because its the retailer that we need to now pester regarding it?

You need to inform the retailer as soon as pos so you can send it back without any hassle.  If they turn up fine,  if not send it back. 

Paul

0 Likes
valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

I rang John lewis up last night to express my concerns and they will look into this and contact Samsung. I have to wait upto 24 hours for a response to see what the next step will be. 

TAS1108
Journeyman
Options

This is such a difficult process! 😬! I am

now on my third attempt to get these 10 free films.  I have emailed again for some help. I hope I get a reply.  The vouchers will be out of date by the time I understand how this should work.  It’s not easy. Please help! Thank you. 

0 Likes
TAS1108
Journeyman
Options
Thanks Steve! I’m still struggling. I think I replied to you before, but thought you were Samsung!! Apologies! 🙈
0 Likes
paul1111
Hotshot
Options

@TAS1108 wrote:

This is such a difficult process! 😬! I am

now on my third attempt to get these 10 free films.  I have emailed again for some help. I hope I get a reply.  The vouchers will be out of date by the time I understand how this should work.  It’s not easy. Please help! Thank you. 

Send it back due to misrepresentation because it should be easy but as you and others have said it's like jumping threw hoops, not good. Typical Samsung. Look on Samsung refunds thread.

valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

It's a bloody joke. I have contacted John Lewis and await response, but regarding Samsung well i have had no response now for the third day. 

TAS1108
Journeyman
Options
Please could you share the response from John Lewis? I would appreciate it. Thank you.
0 Likes
valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

Will do when I hear back from them. 

0 Likes
valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

Well still nothing from Samsung who are now not responding to my emails. Still waiting on john lewis also, so will keep you all updated.

0 Likes
TAS1108
Journeyman
Options

I am still waiting for a reply from Samsung.  I spoke to John Lewis today who (sadly) don’t think there is anything that they can do as it’s a third party promotion.  The gent I spoke to thinks they are sending instructions for the PC as opposed to the TV.  I asked for it to be escalated as I ordered the TV from them and was disappointed that they couldn’t help .  He is looking into it and should be back within 48 hours. 😩

0 Likes