Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free UHD films.

(Topic created on: 23-01-2018 07:46 PM)
valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

Registerd for x10 free uhd films on the samsung website when bought my tv, and still not heard back and wondering if anyone has done this and what to do?

212 REPLIES 212
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@valleyboy22 wrote:

Well i contacted Samsung support who was helpful and connected remotely to my tv to double check all was right. He said they have not been applied so has to escalate a complaint which I should hopefully here back in a few days. 

@valleyboy22 Has been a bit of a hassle, however hopefully you are now getting somewhere!

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

I hope so. Its the principle of Samsung stating this when purchasing the TV and not supplying the codes. 

0 Likes
Ionut_
Journeyman
Options

Is the offer valid for UK only? Can't find nothing Samsung ireland.

0 Likes
paul1277
Black Belt 
Options

@valleyboy22 wrote:

Well i contacted Samsung support who was helpful and connected remotely to my tv to double check all was right. He said they have not been applied so has to escalate a complaint which I should hopefully here back in a few days. 

I remember Samsung support saying the same to me 4 months ago, never got back. 

Paul

0 Likes
valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

Tales the pee. I have emailed tv plus loads of times and get the same reply saying register a card. When you contact them to say you done this then you don't get a reply back. I have contacted John Lewis regarding this also because if its all Bull then there will be a few complaints going about. 

0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hi @Ionut_ :robothappy:

It's just available to UK residents. But do keep a lookout for any promos and offers that come the way of you folks in Éire. Best places to regularly check are Samsung Ireland's social media pages, along with the Samsung Ireland website and local retailers.

0 Likes
Ionut_
Journeyman
Options

Thanks a lot for the quick replay...

valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

Well now apparently I have gotta wait upto 14 days now I  my card on their TV plus account to get uhd free film codes. Getting different stories by different people. 

0 Likes
paul1277
Black Belt 
Options

@valleyboy22 wrote:

Well now apparently I have gotta wait upto 14 days now I  my card on their TV plus account to get uhd free film codes. Getting different stories by different people. 

I would report it to your retailer just in case they don't turn up, you can then send it back.

0 Likes
valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

Does take the pee mind, but would they be cothered if sent it back mind, because its the retailer that we need to now pester regarding it?

0 Likes