Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free UHD films.

(Topic created on: 04-01-2018 11:14 PM)
valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

Registerd for x10 free uhd films on the samsung website when bought my tv, and still not heard back and wondering if anyone has done this and what to do?

212 REPLIES 212
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@valleyboy22 wrote:

Registerd for x10 free uhd films on the samsung website when bought my tv, and still not heard back and wondering if anyone has done this and what to do?

Hi Valleyboy !  I did not have an applicable TV but did see it advertised for some sets, upon checking after submitting claim you should receive email within 14 days . Queries can be sent to  help.tvplus@samsung.com  . You should receive coupons to be used on Rakuten via Tv Plus.  I am assuming it is the same promotion detailed here,perhaps anyone who has gone through promotion can detail their experience.

UHD Movies Promotion

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

Hi thanks for the reply.

I went throught the link which the company i bought the tv off had and filled in all the relavent deatails with proof of purchase. Thanks you for the email address and i have now contacted them for an update.

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@valleyboy22 wrote:

Hi thanks for the reply.

I went throught the link which the company i bought the tv off had and filled in all the relavent deatails with proof of purchase. Thanks you for the email address and i have now contacted them for an update.

Ok thanks for info, hope you get some joy.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Steve30
Apprentice
Options

I have also had the same issue, however they contacted me to say my account has been credited with the 10 free films but unable to use the coupons?? Did you get a response after contacting??

0 Likes
valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

nope. concidering getting a different brand tv because the motion blur is getting to me now

0 Likes
valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

Any joy Steve. I have been emailing them since yesterday with no reply?? 

0 Likes
valleyboy22
Voyager
Options
Any joy?
0 Likes
paul1111
Hotshot
Options

If the films were advertised as part of the package and have not been supplied, then that is mis selling and against consumer regs. Go back to your retaile and request a refund.

On this thread its being discussed.

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/TV-Audio-Video/Blue-Planet-2-HLG-No-Samsung/m-p/384192/highlight...

valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

Ha the email saying I was credited, but it's nothing there. 

0 Likes