Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could you make the SWA-9000s Rear Speakers work with HW-Q70R Soundbar

(Topic created on: 09-02-2020 10:24 PM)
CorporalRumble
Student
Options

Hi,

I am very interested in buying your HW-Q70R Soundbar. It’s listed as being new, but in the UK you can no longer buy the SWA-8500s Rear Speaker Kit. It’s available still in the USA and on samsung.com.

It would be amazing if you could please make the SWA-9000s compatable with the HW-Q70R Soundbar.

32 REPLIES 32
Toumelin
Journeyman
Options
Yes it should work
MPJ81
Navigator
Options

Thanks

0 Likes
rtpt
Apprentice
Options

Hi,

I have samsung hw Q70r connected with SWA9000 Rear speakers.

My question is I can see the option of volume up and down in my soundbar settings. 

But, there is no option of Rear OFF/ON.

I would really like to put REAR OFF in the case of normal music, TV.

Wouldn't this be possible anymore?? Did Samsung stop this option??

Rears are too much poping even with volume -6 especially in music.

0 Likes
MPJ81
Navigator
Options
Keep pressing settings on your soundbar remote until you see rear speakers on the led display on the soundbar, then press up on the soundbar remote to turn off the rear speakers.
0 Likes
SteveMo1
First Poster
Options

Hi. I've bought the SWA 9000s to use with HW-N950 as I bought that without rear speakers. They won't pair. I've tried EVERYTHING! Samsung says it's not compatible with this model but I cannot find ANY speakers that are, nor can I buy the originals?  I can't understand why they won't pair like AVRichard got them to pair with the N650? Any help greatly appreciated as I'mgoing out of my mind here trying to figure out the solution, bar selling them on and giving up! Thanks! 

0 Likes
marcoslazzarin
First Poster
Options

In my q70r soundbar this option on/off isn't available too, only the volume. Does anyone have hiss, static sound on the SWA8500S? When I'm very close to the speakers I can hear "ssss" sound, even with TV on mute or not playing.

0 Likes
Marine86
First Poster
Options

hi how do you connect the q70r with 9000s rear speakers can you help cause I bought the 9000s

0 Likes
marcoslazzarin
First Poster
Options
Hi, I'm sorry but I have the 8500s model, although I think is the same way in both models, by pressing the "up" bottom until the display shows Id set.
0 Likes
GregL111
First Poster
Options
Hi David, did you ever find the answer to this or did you buy them from America in the end? I'm now in the same boat. Cheers.
0 Likes
ahldoink07
First Poster
Options

Are you sure that SWA-9000S is working in Q70R?

0 Likes