Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could you make the SWA-9000s Rear Speakers work with HW-Q70R Soundbar

(Topic created on: 12-01-2020 11:51 PM)
CorporalRumble
Student
Options

Hi,

I am very interested in buying your HW-Q70R Soundbar. It’s listed as being new, but in the UK you can no longer buy the SWA-8500s Rear Speaker Kit. It’s available still in the USA and on samsung.com.

It would be amazing if you could please make the SWA-9000s compatable with the HW-Q70R Soundbar.

32 REPLIES 32
Miniman1
Journeyman
Options

Mine are from Germany,.. i've got them on amazon.de.. for 150€..

0 Likes
RiccardoL
First Poster
Options

I also have the HW-Q70R soundbar and the SWA-9000S kit. Pairing worked perfectly. However the sound volume of the speakers of the SWA-9000S kit is very low compared to the volume of the soundbar. Can you suggest me how to balance the volume of the soundbar and the kit? Thank you

0 Likes
vedomedo
Apprentice
Options
Press the "settings" button on the soundbar remote untill you see Rear Speakers on the little screen. First option is ON / OFF, second option is volume. This boosts from -6 to +6. Just use the "up" button on the wheel to increase, for example.
0 Likes
Toumelin
Journeyman
Options

First option is on/off

What do you mean?

Can we turn off the volume for one of the option? Treble, bass etc..?

If I press off, the soundbar just turn off, how do you do this exactly? 

0 Likes
vedomedo
Apprentice
Options
0 Likes
Toumelin
Journeyman
Options
Nope
This is an old video
It's not the good soundbar
0 Likes
vedomedo
Apprentice
Options

Your question isn't about the soundbar, it's about the rear speakers.

To adjust them you can ONLY go volume up or down on the rear speakers. And that video shows you how to do that. 

0 Likes
Toumelin
Journeyman
Options

Ok so there's not two options, as said before 

0 Likes
MPJ81
Navigator
Options

Will the SWA 9000s work with the Q60R? It doesn't have WiFi. Crazy that Samsung list the SWA 8500s as being compatible with the 2019 Q60R when they have been discontinued.

0 Likes
Toumelin
Journeyman
Options
Yes but only in uk