Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ceiling mounts for Samsung R7 Wireless 360 Multiroom Speaker

(Topic created on: 30-04-2017 04:38 PM)
pjp
Journeyman
Options

Anyone any idea where I can buy these? Not even Samsung seems to know!

26 REPLIES 26
Jazzbaby6
Explorer
Options

Hi. I bought them at Richer Sounds, online. I bought it more than a year ago, so I guess they're sold out. Sorry.

0 Likes
Jazzbaby6
Explorer
Options
https://www.reliantdirect.co.uk/Home-Cinema-System/Speaker-Systems/Samsung-VGSMN100FW-Tripod-Display...

Just checked and they have them in stock at this online store. They're £119
0 Likes
Moosy_Research
Journeyman
Options

I don't believe the ceiling mount actually exists and the pictures are created with (empty) prototypes

The speaker is 3.4 kg and one needs a very special (thin) cable to hold that weight and act as a power supply.

pjp
Journeyman
Options

I totally agree with you. Good site of yours too. I never even looked for the new version of multiroom as I thought they automatically updated. I had to uninstall the old before installing the latest. This version is too big for the mobile window. It just fits if you turn the phone around horizontally. Is there any way to make this look smaller?

Moosy_Research
Journeyman
Options

I don't think we can blaim this to the Samsung software development team.

There are many, many Android devices and many, many Android (minor) versions. They can never support and test all these combinations.

What phone do you have?

0 Likes
pjp
Journeyman
Options

Phone is a OnePlus 6T with Android 9 & their own version called OxygenOS 9.0 17. I guess this may be the cause. Not sure what the "tab" means after Samsung Multiroom on the newest version though.

0 Likes
Moosy_Research
Journeyman
Options

OxygenOS 9.0 17 is based on Android 9 !

Android 10 is still relativly new and Samsung just starting roling out Android 10 on their new models.
Give it some time and/or report your issue in the playstore (under the Multiroom App)

More on Oxygenos / Android 10

https://www.xda-developers.com/oneplus-6-oneplus-6t-stable-oxygenos-10-android-10/

WVA
Apprentice
Options

Hello, i am in search of a tripod stand for my r7 speaker. Can anyone help? Thank you!

0 Likes
Jazzbaby6
Explorer
Options
Unfortunately, its no longer available.
0 Likes
WVA
Apprentice
Options

Hello, do you sell yours 😊 ?

0 Likes