Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ceiling mounts for Samsung R7 Wireless 360 Multiroom Speaker

(Topic created on: 07-12-2017 11:51 AM)
pjp
Journeyman
Options

Anyone any idea where I can buy these? Not even Samsung seems to know!

26 REPLIES 26
Billhill
Student
Options

Any luck finding one...?

0 Likes
pjp
Journeyman
Options

Not a thing. They don't sell in this country even in their Samsung online shop. I have tried all their suggestions of people that sell parts without luck. Spent ages on the phone but they are really less than helpful.

0 Likes
Billhill
Student
Options

This is exactly the problem I'm having. I bought the speaker presuming I'd be able to purchase the ceiling mount (shown in the majority of photos of the speaker itself). It's absurd that it can't be found anywhere. Were they ever available?? I've resorted to contacting random people who own an R7 asking if they have one.

The way the room is set up means the only way it will really fit is by the ceiling mount. I may send it back.

pjp
Journeyman
Options

If you bought them recently, I would send them back. I'm so annoyed but had the speakers for a while now. I have them configured for surround sound with a curved Samsung TV speaker and they don't sync up when all attached as surround sound. Wish I never bought them to be honest. Expensive rubbish which goes for their Support Team as well.

0 Likes
brianscotland
First Poster
Options

samsung know full well that people think they can buy the stands and mounts when they buy the speakers, its a case of false advertiseing, im going to look for legal advice on this and try and sue samsung

0 Likes
brianscotland
First Poster
Options

i would advise sending the speakers back, samsung will never sell the stands or ceiling mounts, they only put the pictures on with the speakers so they can sell the speakers, its a rip off

0 Likes
brianscotland
First Poster
Options

send them back, you have been ripped off by samsung like many others

0 Likes
Jazzbaby6
Explorer
Options

Hi. I bought my tripod stand from Richer Sounds. It was on sale for £80.R7 on Samsung Tripod StandR7 on Samsung Tripod Stand

redmen132
Student
Options
Hi, which branch of Richer Sound you bought your Tripod Stand for R7? I tried looking at Richer Sound website but there isn’t any.
0 Likes