Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Cannot connect HW-F750 Soundbar to UE65KS9000 TV via bluetooth

(Topic created on: 24-06-2017 07:40 PM)
Seaturnip
Student
Options

Hi, I recently upgraded my ES8000 Smart TV (2012) to a UE65KS9000, but I can't seem to get the tv to recognise the sound bar. It's a Samsung HW-F750, the one with the orange valves in it. When I set the bar to bluetooth, I'm able to see it on my mobile phone, so I know it's broadcasting ok,  but the TV just isn't seeing it at all when using the wireless speaker wizard. Anybody have any ideas? I upgraded the soundbar to the latest firmware yesterday and the TV itself is fully up to date. 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
JordanH
Pathfinder
Options

Hi @Seaturnip!

Could you just do a little test to see if you can pair your phone up to the TV? Do you have anything else you can use to connect the Bluetooth from the TV to? 

0 Likes
Solution
Seaturnip
Student
Options

Hi, thanks for the reply. We managed to get this working a few hours ago on the wireless. Turns out we had to reset the actual soundbar by holding down the play/pause buttn on it's remote for 5 seconds which unpaired it from my last tv which was no longer plugged in. This then showed up on the tv as an airplay device and it's all working fine now :smiling-face: