Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Connect Samsing R1 via bluetooth to Iphone XR

(Topic created on: 28-03-2020 02:16 PM)
WARFER
First Poster
Options

Hve not played music thru my iphone on the R1  in about 6 months, use  to work fine.  Tried it yesterday & the R1 shows that it is connected on the bluetooth listing but the speaker does not verbally conofirm like is used to with " Blue tooth connected".

Also even though ity shows om my iphone  Samsung Audio connected , no music comes thru on the R1 speaker.

Tried all the usual, deleted the bluetooh connection, reconnected it, reset the R1 with  Vol up & down button, nothing is working. Only thing else I can thing of, is updating the firmware on the speaker. Not sure how to do that

Would appreciate  any other recommendations or fixes,  

5 REPLIES 5
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @WARFER 

Have you tried using the Samsung Multiroom app to connect to your R1? Have a look at this useful link.

0 Likes
dc15203
First Poster
Options

I am having the same problem as many of your users ... we can no longer connect via bluetooth to the Samsung R1 (WAM1500) no matter what we do.  Please STOP telling us to connect using the piece of ***** MultiRoom app as it will not connect  According to the R1 docs, it's also "SmartThings" compatible, however the stupid IOS or Android apps actually don't support any wireless speakers.  These things are paper weights unless we can get some answers ASAP!

Ísak Bjarnason
First Poster
Options

Same problem, and now it does not ever show up in bluetooth, need answers, Now!

Minne1
First Poster
Options

Same problem here. The MultiRoom app doesn’t work! 
please come with a solution. 
thanks!

Alfymo77
First Poster
Options

So I found out turning off the Bluetooth on my iphone 13 for a few minutes seemed to get it to appear (I also banged the speaker against the table a bit lol)  but when I tried to connect it literally made the Bluetooth on my phone tweak out and sort of reset. Kept trying and it kept doing the same thing.  I then tried my business line which is a one plus 9 pro (android of course) and it worked. Hope this helps.

0 Likes