Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue and red blinking subwoofer hk450

(Topic created on: 11-11-2019 09:26 AM)
Mitcnath
Apprentice
Options

Resetting works for a bit then just keeps going back to the red and blue blinking light 

30 REPLIES 30
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Mitcnath 

The red and blue blinking light indicates that the Subwoofer has lost its connection to the main unit. Follow the connection guide on page 17 of the user manual here. If this continues, it could be that a software update of the main unit is required.

Let us know how you get on.

0 Likes
Mitcnath
Apprentice
Options
Nope, just goes back to both lights blinking ☹️
0 Likes
John_C
Journeyman
Options

I have a similar issue with samsung soundbar not connecting to there subs. It's really common when you google it. You can buy an random bluetooth speaker for a few quid and connect it to your phone no problem yet samsung have issues connecting there own devices.

0 Likes
CarlH
Options

Hi @John_C. Do you have the same model?

@Mitcnath, are you still experiencing this issue? 

John_C
Journeyman
Options

I've got the model up HW MS 550 with your top of the range sub SWA-W700. Which due to the connection issues turned out to be a massive error.

0 Likes
CarlH
Options

Have you connected the wireless dongle to the soundbar, @John_C? Pages 7 & 8 of the attached PDF will provide you with more info.

0 Likes
Mitcnath
Apprentice
Options

Yep still goes back to blinking after a few minutes 

0 Likes
DJones55
First Poster
Options

Hi, I have a HW-J651 soundbar and a PS-WJ651 sub, and the sub keeps doing the same thing, flashing blue and red.

It worked yesterday for the first time in about a year and then went again. I spoke to Samsung and unfortunately they were of little help. I'm going to ring my local service centre tomorrow, failing that, a facebook plea to anyone locally to me who has experience with bluetooth connections wh may be able to help. I'll keep you posted! 

0 Likes
SurreyHillsBL
First Poster
Options

My Subwoofer will not stay on blue. I unplug the Subwoofer and the blue light comes blinking and goes back to red

0 Likes