Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audio sync delay - 75NU800 & HW-N850

(Topic created on: 15-12-2018 10:08 PM)
AviFC
Journeyman
Options

Just spent $5000 on this setup and the audio does not sync, Samsung customer service has no clue.  The video is processed faster than the audio so all of the built-in sync options just make the problem worse.  Any ideas?  

I see many threads on this but no actual clean fix.  How could Samsung not have a fix for this?  

0 Likes
31 REPLIES 31
AviFC
Journeyman
Options

Done.  No difference.

0 Likes
Zakaria_E
Pathfinder
Options

One more last question :thinking-face:

do you have the offset sound on all sources?

0 Likes
AviFC
Journeyman
Options
Yes, all sources but some are worse than others. Netflix is really bad.
0 Likes
Zakaria_E
Pathfinder
Options

Sorry for saying that, but i think that your SoundBar needs really to be repaired, there is nothing else to do 😞

0 Likes
AviFC
Journeyman
Options

Why?  This is clearly a software issue.  The soundbar works fine, I just need a solution to slow down the audio.  

Antbot89
Student
Options
Was this resolved? I have bought this sound bar and netflix sound is out of sync with the visuals!

0 Likes
AviFC
Journeyman
Options

Nope.  Very disappointing service from Samsung on this issue.  I just used an optical instead of HDMI, so I gave up Dolby Atmos so I could get lip sync.  Not a happy customer. 

0 Likes
bradc
Student
Options

I just purchased this soundbar and have the same issue. Video is ahead of audio. Was thinking maybe I can slow the video feed on the TV (a TCL). Let me know if you figure out a solution.

Oriond
First Poster
Options
Also experiencing extreme audio delay on both hdmi arc and optical outputs of my samsung Q6F 75”. played with all settings including sound resets, PCM HW_N850. Need to slow down picture processing or speed up audio.
AviFC
Journeyman
Options

I bought an optical switcher on Amazon.

Now I am running an optical direct from the switch with a single out to the soundbar.

No delays, but needed extra equipment but more importantly unable to transmit in Dolby Atmos which is the whole point of buying this soundbar.  Extremely disappointed that Samsung has not fixed this issue, this is pretty much false advertising.