Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audio Sync

(Topic created on: 15-08-2017 05:57 PM)
kenny22
Apprentice
Options

Hi

I have a UE55JS8500 TV  and a HW-J6500 soundbar  connected by TV SoundConnect , problem is there is an audio delay that i can not correct as the sound is too late even with tv set to 0ms delay, cant find anyway in soundbar to adjust. 

TV built in audio is fine

Are there any settings in the tv/soundbar that i can adjust to help this

kenny

13 REPLIES 13
CarolinaW
Voyager
Options

Hey @kenny22! If the Soundbar is connected to a digital TV and the video appears out of sync with the audio, press the SOUND CONTROL button to sync the audio with the video. Use the [Skip Forward or Skip Backward,] buttons to set the audio delay between 0 ms and 300 ms. In USB mode, TV mode, and BT mode, the Audio Sync function may not available. Let us know how you get on! 

0 Likes
kenny22
Apprentice
Options

Audio sync doesnt work in tv mode, im thinking its more to do with tv than soundvar 

0 Likes
ThomO
Pathfinder
Options

Hi, @kenny22

Is this issue occuring on all sources? If this is not the case, which sources is it affecting? 

0 Likes
kenny22
Apprentice
Options

Only ever use tv mode on soundbar  ans as i said before if i switch off soundbar and use tv built in audio the sync  is perfect. So for some reason  Tv soundconnect is caysing the delay

0 Likes
ThomO
Pathfinder
Options

Hi, @kenny22

As the connection is wireless you may experience an audio delay. 

Have you tried connecting the Sound Bar using a wired connection such as an optical or HDMI cable? 

0 Likes
kenny22
Apprentice
Options

Yes fine with optical or hdmi cable  but seems strange that there isnt a fix for this.

ONURDURUKAN1907
First Poster
Options
ben HW‑M550 kullanıcısıyım audio diye bi yer var oraya girince 25 50 MS diye bi olay var orau kaç yaparsam güzel olur benimki şuan 0 yardımcı olursanız sevinirim...
0 Likes
Sakalakala75
First Poster
Options

I think the issue lies with the optical out of the tv. I am facing this issue in my ju6000 tv. If i disconnect the optical cable from the tv there is no audio delay. I mean the inbuilt speakers sounds good

0 Likes
WILSHIRE25
First Poster
Options

I had that problem when I used an HDMI but it fixed itself once I switched to a Digital Optical Audio Cable.

Then theres my Brother who bought a LG Soundbar for his Sony TV and had the same problem except he had to switch to an HDMI.

The one my parents have is the oldest but both the TV and The Soundbar are the same brand and it sounds and pounds much more than either of ours and they're soundbar is a lower grade one.

Maybe brands have something to do with it?!?

0 Likes