Support

Open search

Foto quality in Samsung Galaxy Note 8

Highlighted
GELÖST
Apprentice

My camera and Video  settings  are in Full resolution.  But my problem  is whenever  I transfer my pictures or Videos in WhatsApp updates or other apps it becomes blurry. 

Why am I experiencing this?

Does anyone experience this?

1 AKZEPTIERTE LÖSUNG

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Mastermind
Hey, there isn't something wrong with your phone.
The apps like Whatsapp,Facebook etc. downscale the picture quality automatically on most phones.
Viele Grüße
EnesI
*Kein Samsung Community Moderator*
Hat dir mein Beitrag gefallen oder dein Problem gelöst ? Ich wäre froh über ein Like oder Markierung als Lösung des entsprechenden Beitrags.
Meine Geräte: Galaxy S10, Galaxy A80, Galaxy A50, Gear Sport, QLED Tv
7 ANTWORTEN 7
Mastermind
Whatsapp or other third party applications scale your photos down so you don't get the full quality of the image when you send them to somebody.
Viele Grüße
EnesI
Hat dir mein Beitrag gefallen oder dein Problem gelöst ? Ich wäre froh über ein Like oder Markierung als Lösung des entsprechenden Beitrags.
Apprentice

Yes I don't  get the full quality when I  upload in WhatsApp or other apps, but when I send  directly to someone the quality Is ok.

Mastermind
Yes,this is what I meant.
You can send somebody the Image and look in the gallery app on details section what the quality is and then compare it to yours.
Viele Grüße
EnesI
Apprentice

I found  out something based on the tip you gave me.. The original  picture size from my gallery  is 1.25MB, but when I upload it in my WhatsApp  update or third party app, the image size reduces to 1.07 MB.

I have never  experienced  this in my previous  cheap handys. I actually  bought  this Samsung Galaxy  Note 8 because  of pictures and sharing  with friends  and family  through apps..But unfortunately  they get poor quality  pictures  from me.

Can you please  help me on how to rectify this problem..

Thanks for your  assistance. 

Sincerely 

BeBe

Mastermind
Hey, there isn't something wrong with your phone.
The apps like Whatsapp,Facebook etc. downscale the picture quality automatically on most phones.
Viele Grüße
EnesI
Apprentice

Ok thanks  for making me understand..

I appreciate. 

Mastermind
No problem 👍😊
Viele Grüße
EnesI
Autoren, für die die meisten Likes vergeben wurden