Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Buds

(Topic created on: 05-04-2020 02:28 PM)
IvetaI
First Poster
Options

Hi.I recieved email from DPD. My parcel is ready for collection in Matalan but shop is close for three weeks.How i  can get this parcel 

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @IvetaI 

Did you have any joy with this? You'd probably need to contact the retailer directly for further advice.

0 Likes
IvetaI
First Poster
Options

Hi.

My parcel/ buds still in  Matallan shop. I have no access to get them,because shop is close.😧

Thanks

0 Likes
IvetaI
First Poster
Options
Do you think you can help me to get those?
0 Likes
IvetaI
First Poster
Options
My parcel/ buds still in Matallan shop. I have no access to get them,because shop is close.😧

Thanks
0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @IvetaI 

Have you had a look online to see if they have a contact number/email address you can get in touch with?

0 Likes
IvetaI
First Poster
Options

This what recieved from them.

Hi Iveta,

I am so  sorry that you did not receive your parcel as expected. Your parcels is in our pick up shop and we cannot access them a pick shops are closed due to the COVID outbreak. This is about your parcel number 1550 2055 296 651 9.

Please contact the sender of your parcel for replacement. As our pick up network opens up we will return this parcel to them. This is the solution out of this situation currently.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Amit
DPD Customer Services.

0 Likes
IvetaI
First Poster
Options
What i recieved from them .
Hi,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Please accept our sincere apologies for any disappointment or inconvenience that this has caused you.

I would advise to either wait until the Matalan store reopens where you can collect your parcel or to contact DPD or indeed the person you made the purchase from and seek a refund for non delivery.  

Once again, please accept our sincere apologies for the disappointment that this may have caused you.

If you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards

Natasha Ninnis
Matalan Customer Care Team

Tel: 03330 044444
Email: cs@matalanonline.co.uk

0 Likes
jonners
First Poster
Options
are all matalan shops closed
0 Likes